HOW TO SAVE INSTAGRAM STORIES WITH MUSIC
Stories are one of Instagram's most used tools when it comes to sharing content, thanks to their immediacy and reaches. It is one of the best ways to announce the news to your community or share content in real-time. As you may know, it is possible to customize them in many ways and add music from the Spotify platform without infringing copyright.
For the same reason, the music is not embedded in the video, so if you download them as you normally would before posting, the music will not download. Is there a way to keep the music when you download the video? We are going to see it in this Storiesdown article in which we will teach you how to save Instagram stories with music.
How to download Instagram stories with music on iPhone
To download Instagram stories with music on iPhone, you always have to publish the story first before downloading it. Although Instagram gives you the option to download the stories before publishing them in case you want to save them, the music will not be transferred to the video saved in your gallery if you do it this way.
So, you have two options: you can record the iPhone screen while you are in the story draft, or you can download the story after it has been published. For the second option, follow these steps:
1. Press your already published story and go to the three ellipses in the bottom right corner of the screen, where it says More.
2. Select the copy link option.
3. Go to the storiesdown website.
4. Copy the link in the field that tells you and hit the Download button.
5. Wait for the video to process and load a new page.
6. Choose the Download video option.
7. A window will open asking if you want to download or view the video; choose Download.
8. The video will start downloading in the top right corner of the browser. When the Download is complete, open the down arrow icon and tap on the downloaded video.
9. Open the menu and choose Save video to have it in your gallery. Your story will be saved with music. You can do the same with the stories of any user who has a public account.
If you want to save the video without publishing it, you will have to record the iPhone screen and then, in editing, cut the upper part so that the mobile information and the Instagram interface are not visible.
How to download Instagram stories with music on Android
Saving Instagram stories with music on Android is just as easy. The process is very similar, and you will only have to access the storiesdown website to watch stories without acc.
1. To do so, just go to the already published story you want to save and copy the link to it as if you were going to share it elsewhere.
2. Copy the address in the field that tells you in storiesdown and press Download.
3. Wait for the video to load, download it, and you will be able to find it in your gallery.
In addition to this option, on Android, you can also use applications to download stories like Instore or Story Saver download Instagram stories if you do it very often. Doing so will require you to grant permissions to the app in order to access your Instagram feed. Within the app, you can see your stories and those of all your users, as well as choose which ones you want to download with music.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to save Instagram stories with music, we recommend you visit our Instagram category.
Click the link down below for more info.